Armistead, Griswold, Lee & Rust's Business
and Taxation practice, together with the Commercial Financing
Estates and Trusts areas, is the foundation for its representation
of business clients. From the inception of businesses
the financing of their growth and the planning of their owners'
estates, the firm is unique on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Armistead, Griswold, Lee & Rust provides a holistic approach to the many interrelated
issues a business client faces, from business law and corporate/partnership
taxation to the variety of long-term solutions only experienced
estate and trust lawyers can offer.
Representative firm matters in the area of Business
& Taxation include:
- Represented a seller in an $8,000,000
- Designed and implemented business succession plans for multiple business clients.
- Represented buyers in a $9,700,000 management leveraged buyout.
- Represented stockholders in a $20,000,000 sale of affiliated business entities.
- Represented a buyer in an acquisition of the assets of six affiliated entities with offices in eight states and two foreign countries.
- Represented sellers in $27,250,000 sale of a business.